Heron Lake Plateau Behold the great science fi
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Yay! :D

It had indeed been a while.  Hell, he was pretty sure Raven had seen Colt way more than he had at this point.  Quixote was glad to see him, though.  Maybe he should have asked Colt for help earlier, not that he was particularly big on asking anyone for help.  Too late now.

He laughed, kind of uneasily at the question -- that sort of "Hahaha, do you have to ask" kind of way.  Too much.  Gallows humor.  An end to the drama for a while, I goddamn hope.  It didn't sound like he really believed it.  The whole thing had burned him -- he didn't trust anything to cooperate.  Quixote felt stretched, and though he was holding things together better now, he wasn't sure if he was going to feel normal until the pups arrived and hopefully proved nothing was wrong.

He leaned back to look and confirm, then said, Raven's asleep.  Hence he was not speaking too loud.  Quixote looked back and sighed, For real, though.  I think the whole pack's been through enough for the next... I dunno, three generations.  They were due to be left alone.  At least he wouldn't have to go through and explain all of it since Colt was part of the failed hunt and all that, but he wouldn't be surprised if there were still some questions floating around that hadn't been properly answered thirdhand or whatever.  Quixote was doing even worse at being conversational than normal.
Messages In This Thread
Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - June 22, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - June 22, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - June 22, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - June 26, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - June 28, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - June 28, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - July 01, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - July 02, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - July 03, 2018, 03:33 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - July 05, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - July 05, 2018, 11:33 PM