Heron Lake Plateau Behold the great science fi
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Oh he dwelled -- professional dweller right here.  Raven had figured that out pretty quick, but then again it was also way easier for her to distract him than anyone else.  He'd always survived in the past by thinking up the worst case scenarios that could possibly happen, and you know what they said about old habits.  It wasn't like he could really do anything to make her heal faster, to fix the wrongs for real -- just lots of thinking.  And from descriptions, it didn't even sound like Screech was operating on all cylinders.  Maybe he wouldn't even know it meant death.  There was always the chance until something proved otherwise.

Probably would be a good thing.  But I think we're supposed to move to the den soon -- like if she's up to it, next couple days soon.  I think I can maybe breathe after that.  A weak smile.  He'd picked a pretty secure spot in the territory for it -- or as secure as a plateau could be.  If Screech made a return, it was probably going to be the most obnoxious area to get to from any of the usual entrances.  They'd be back on track.  Yeah, wouldn't happen -- the pups had other ideas -- but right now it sounded good.  I haven't even been to the borders at the base of the plateau since it happened. -- But yeah, yeah, after.  Would be good.  There were definitely moments where he wished he could just give up every responsibility and return to more carefree times.  Well.  Most of them.
Messages In This Thread
Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - June 22, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - June 22, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - June 22, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - June 26, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - June 28, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - June 28, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - July 01, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - July 02, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - July 03, 2018, 03:33 AM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Colt RIP - July 05, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Behold the great science fi - by Quixote - July 05, 2018, 11:33 PM