Wheeling Gull Isle molotov cocktails on me like accessories
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus
All Welcome 
all welcome! would luv a naturalist thread or a face she hasn't seen before <3

the island is a quiet life but it suits the narrow-minded girl -- here she really is the center of her universe, her universe this tiny island. her youth, despite its sharp-edged beginnings, has softened into something lazy and smooth, days spent investigating nature on her own time, watching -- mocking -- her brother with something closer to affection than she'd like to admit. she visits the babies sometimes -- she wants to see seelie's babies, too, but they're still too young for that, she knows that much. another child might be bored, but to reed, this is paradise, uncomplicated and untroubled.

today she is organizing the small bundles of herbs she has spent the early summer collecting. she's taken up the old den she was born in, digging it out to place her expanding collection -- ironically a shadow of the witchdoctor (though her baubles are useful, thankyoumuch). her attention absorbed in her task, she lets the soothing ocean sounds fill her mind, humming softly under her breath as she works.
Messages In This Thread
molotov cocktails on me like accessories - by Reed Wolf - June 27, 2018, 09:12 PM