Swiftcurrent Creek Polish mountain
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
for lil beb @Eilonwy and bigger beb @Talos and maybe @Koji and @Kubo for a cameo and otherwise for ref :)

Her babes were the prettiest in the whole darn world, Chusi found. Sure, other puppies had struck a heart string or two, but hers... Now that their fur was slightly lightening and their patterns began showing, she simply couldn't stop thinking that she made them (with a generous donation from their father, of course) and that they came out this precious. She barely minded the lack of sleep and the soar nipples from their suckling mouths. She would move heaven and earth for her children now, but knew they would leave the nest at some point just like she had done (hopefully they would tell her, since she hadn't told Arturo herself that she was leaving many moons ago). But it wasn't time for that yet, not for a long while...

When the sun had risen and the family had too, she found it was time to bathe her precious blobs that had gotten harder and harder to control as they mobilized. But it seemed they were content with it, for now. She wasn't sure if they would still find her mothering them at an older age to be very nice, but she digressed. Chusi then stuck her head outside the den (that was getting quite small for them all) looking around to see if maybe someone was around to take a look at her wonderful creations.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Polish mountain - by Chusi - June 29, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Talos - June 29, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Eilonwy - July 03, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Chusi - July 05, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Talos - July 06, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: Polish mountain - by Eilonwy - July 15, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Chusi - July 20, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: Polish mountain - by Talos - July 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Eilonwy - August 05, 2018, 03:47 PM