Mudminnow River i know i'm bad news, i saved it all for you
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
pp with permission

He hit his mark, teeth sinking into the flesh of Runion's left hind flank. He would have attacked further, but he was left only with blood in his mouth and his heart in his throat as the coward turned tail and ran. He spat--though savoring the taste--and galloped after his brother, giving a merry chase for a short distance before realizing that his other brother--his vastly more important brother--was behind him, in terrible shape.

A deep dread washed over him as he loped back to Alarian, skidding to a halt and nosing over his brother. "Alarian!" he cried, but the boy was already out like a light, bleeding profusely from the wound on his head. Judging by the matching crimson smear on the rock, it looked like the bastard had smacked Alarian's skull against it, knocking him unconscious. That looked to be the worst of it, but. . .

But head injuries were bad, right? Fuck. Zamael raced down to the riverbank, looking for moss to patch up his brother's wounds. There was the matter of healing him, then getting him back to Broken Boulder all on his own-- Shit. Fuck. Fucking Runion. His fiery eyes scanned the land where he'd disappeared, anger curdling in his gut.

I already pissed on Arnlith's skull, Zamael vowed, bending to seize a clump of moss in his teeth. His lips curled in a snarl. Your skull is next, Runion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i'm bad news, i saved it all for you - by Zamael - July 01, 2018, 12:22 AM