Duck Lake capsize
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He winced outwardly at those words – the memory she had gained back was that he had left her. Exhaling slowly, she remained still under his chin, and he considered what to reveal to her – what words would ease her with his honesty, and yet not betray his mate. Already he knew he walked on a thin line – his fiery counterpart had already made it clear she had found his relationship with Aria unsettling to their own relationship.

“I went to visit Donnelaith – the pack we left to my younger sisters. It had burned to almost nothing.” He swallowed then, ignoring the rawness that began to rise in his throat. “Emaleth and Deirdre were gone – I had to look for them.. I never should have left without telling you, but I was jealous of your relationship with Floki.” He paused then, pulling back and giving a shrug, realizing now he felt even more responsible for her current state than before. Clearly, Floki hadn’t been able to look after her.

He could have. He should have.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry I let you down, Aria.”

When she agreed to come back to the creek with him, the swarthy male straightened, already in his mind trying to figure out how he could ease her in to the pack without angering Durnehviir. “Come on,” he coaxed, beginning to lead her back. “We have three litters this year – not on purpose. And you were always the best scout I knew. We could really use you, right now.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: capsize - by Aria - June 30, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - July 09, 2018, 06:47 AM
RE: capsize - by Aria - July 09, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: capsize - by Constantine - July 13, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: capsize - by Aria - July 13, 2018, 09:47 PM