Broken Boulder whole damn thing's covered in dirt
117 Posts
Ooc —
being left inside the den with the other two puppies is less than ideal. all she has is stupid solomon and mouthy mali and brilliant brilliance clearly has Standards. she scurries away from both of them and plops on the ground, waiting. her limbs are barely mobile and the struggle is real as she manages to get away, lowering her tiny head on the ground and closing her baby blues.

the sound of mother’s voice, however, causes her little head to lift; she’s barely had her ears opened but the words are welcomed and she struggles to her feet on her tiny, fat legs. walking isn’t the easiest thing to do so she stammers each step until she nears the mouth of the den, looking up the slight incline to the outside world. a tiny nose flares for the scent, solomon already working her legs upward and out the den. with a quiet hmph, brilliance falls back on her butt and waits to see what all the fuss is about.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
whole damn thing's covered in dirt - by RIP Stephanie - July 01, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: whole damn thing's covered in dirt - by Solomon - July 01, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: whole damn thing's covered in dirt - by Brilliance - July 04, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: whole damn thing's covered in dirt - by Mal - July 05, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: whole damn thing's covered in dirt - by Solomon - July 18, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: whole damn thing's covered in dirt - by Brilliance - July 22, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: whole damn thing's covered in dirt - by Mal - July 31, 2018, 02:01 AM