Stone Circle It's so much better when everyone is in; are you in?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
Brynn needed to take her mind off things. She knew there were only two things that could do that for her: hunting or fighting. She had come to find recently that nothing kept her intrusive thoughts as bay quite like those two activities. She had seen some turkeys in the forested part of their territory earlier this morning, and thought she might like to take catch one. She was also currently keeping a keen gaze on the herd of deer that sometimes moved through their lands. 

She suddenly had an idea; @Kegana would hunt with her. They had already had one successful hunt, and the last time they patrolled the borders together, they had discussed doing it again. Brynn lifted her muzzle in the air then and howled a summon for her friend to come hunt with her. Maybe the pale female would have insight on something other than the deer since they had been there and done that. Brynn didn't care, she just wanted to sink her teeth into something.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread