Ankyra Sound And I had never known my place before
he is dancing, dancing. he says he will never die.
44 Posts
Ooc —

impact, sweet impact.

the clap of paw on hip echoed down the thinning corridor with a terrific smack. the beast's long and loose lips purled in a sinister smile; triumph flooding his tiny piggish eyes.

his victory at hand, shardik pulled upright to bring his arm back so that he might hit her with all of the force he was capable of mustering -- it was a habitual move, one with collosal and terrible consequences -- yet the beast had forgotten his close confines and his head rapidly rose towards the stone ceiling in an equally ominous whack.

he crumpled, limp and loose like some discarded albeit massive shawl -- lights out, heedless to the dog's now unimpeded escape.
Messages In This Thread
And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 11, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 11, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 12, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 16, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 28, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - August 01, 2018, 09:43 AM