Golden Glade even embers spark from odd flames
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Private 
Merc. Thread with the lovely @Fire :)

Embry was silent. The morning was gone, and with it, the coming noon marched forward with all the blaring heat the sun could provide; trumpeting within Embry's mind until the glory of the parade became a dim nudnik. "Blasted..." Embry glared around in spite of himself. His sea-green orbs flickered dangerously out of ire for the less-than-luxurious heat that now bombarded his aureate flanks; fiery emerald embers alight with newfound vigor.

"SUN." He stopped in his progression through the glade, spreading two flaxen stalks of grass in particular between the firm pressure of his halted paw. "Why don't you give this poor weed a chance?" He peered into the blaring light above; blinking angrily as the rays pierced his gaze. He was going crazy, no doubt. Delirium had set in after all this time. Either that or he was suffering from immense boredom. The latter would have to do in this scenario - it wasn't yet Embry's time.

Talking to the sun wasn't what infuriated Embry. Nor was it even that he proceeded to infringe upon sanity by continuing the conversation with a blade of grass. Indeed, it was the fact that he was starving that paralyzed his every thought; every movement. He needed food. Fast. 

And not the type you eat.
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
even embers spark from odd flames - by Embry - July 15, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: even embers spark from odd flames - by Fire - July 16, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: even embers spark from odd flames - by Embry - July 16, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: even embers spark from odd flames - by Fire - July 16, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: even embers spark from odd flames - by Embry - July 17, 2018, 12:06 AM