Dawnlark Plains keep me from the gallows pole
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
I obviously suck at setting my own timelines. Next round begins when everyone has posted! PPing Adi in my posts.

Everyone looked a little worse for wear, but they had all assembled soon enough, and Shale smiled around at the group. He was a little surprised, but happy, to see Aviana; another set of jaws would be a big help. "The old buck is tired," he said, "but so are we. We could run him to death, but we might also run ourselves to death, in the process. So we'll utilize each of our individual strengths to take him down."

He dipped his nose at Dawn, Aliac, and Aviana. "Ladies, we need your speed and skill to cut him away from the others," Shale continued. "Once he's away, run him uphill. We're more agile; we'll handle the incline better than he will. Once you're there--" Now he looked at Aditya and Sunny. "Sunny, Adi and I will be waiting up the hill. He'll hopefully be weakened enough from the chase to make a takedown easy. He won't be able to stand the attack of six wolves, three of them fresh to the fight."

Shale cast his eyes toward the herd. "Don't put yourself in needless danger," he instructed, voice stern. "We can't afford to lose a hunter. We don't need any heroes." He padded up to Dawn, pressing his nose to her shoulder in a brief touch before looking at her warmly. "You will lead Aliac and Aviana down to the herd. If you're having trouble, call for me. Best of luck, niece."

The grayscale man bumped shoulders with Aditya and Sunny, gazing at the entire group. "See you when it's over," he remarked, grinning. He set off, then, at a slow trot toward the peak of the hills, looking over his shoulder. "Adi, Sunny, let's go."
Messages In This Thread
keep me from the gallows pole - by Shale - July 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: keep me from the gallows pole - by Sunny - July 18, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: keep me from the gallows pole - by Dawn - July 18, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: keep me from the gallows pole - by Aviana - July 21, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: keep me from the gallows pole - by Aliac - July 25, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: keep me from the gallows pole - by Shale - July 25, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: keep me from the gallows pole - by Aviana - July 25, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: keep me from the gallows pole - by Sunny - July 26, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: keep me from the gallows pole - by Dawn - August 02, 2018, 06:13 AM
RE: keep me from the gallows pole - by Shale - August 12, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: keep me from the gallows pole - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 09:03 PM