Moonspear I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes.
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
assuming to get it on his threadlog so I remember <3

When Tegan called, Gannet was close by, though he at first didn't recognize the voice. Still, because he was so near, he shifted routes so that he could intercept, figuring he could be there to backup whoever was actually intended for the summons.

His approach was casual until he caught sight of Towhee. Then he stopped, his eyes widening with surprise and his tail giving a few wags of pleasure. What were they doing here?!

"Hey," he said, smiling. He recognized Tegan then somewhat, though he had grown quite a bit since last time Gannet saw him (I think they were in the pack the same time? Maybe?). Niamh he didn't know, but if she was with Towhee, she must be a Redhawk.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Gannet - July 18, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 12:35 PM