Cedar Sweep i’m not ready
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Gotcha setup here :)

Upon first sight of the Kamiki male, he reminded Embry of a living block of charcoal. Speckles of dust peppered his undersides like sparks flinting from the animated amorphous carbon. He was large; powerful. One facing the other, it was clear that should any conflict arise, it would be a tumultuous affair to say the least.

Himself, Embry had hefty boots to fill. His paws, from a young age, had provided the cumbersome foundations for his future (and still developing) stature. From a distance, an observant creature might even mistake the boy for a small bear. His honey-golden derivation of goldenmute and wolf was interwoven with deep, wild strands of tawny and brown ochres. A creamy froth completed the tips of tail, ear, and muzzle to complete the grande macchiato that was Embry.

"If you want the truth, I'm studying the cedars." He allowed a glimmer of his juvenile pair of years to defy his formerly stolid composition. "If you want the honest truth, I'm studying the prey." His oceanic orbs ran the background tasks; probing this newcomer with a semi-amiable facade as his mind audited the important details. 
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
i’m not ready - by RIP Issun - July 19, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: i’m not ready - by Embry - July 19, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: i’m not ready - by RIP Issun - July 19, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: i’m not ready - by Embry - July 19, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: i’m not ready - by RIP Issun - July 22, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: i’m not ready - by Embry - July 22, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: i’m not ready - by RIP Issun - July 26, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: i’m not ready - by Embry - July 26, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: i’m not ready - by RIP Issun - July 26, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: i’m not ready - by Embry - July 29, 2018, 07:53 PM