Dawnlark Plains I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all
241 Posts
Ooc —
His confession was like a fist in her gut, yet at the same time, somehow took her to the sky. She hadn't come here expecting this - not when she thought she'd done everything to prevent this. But had she really? She traced the familiar lines of his face, and eased with the quiet crack of his voice. Even in her forgetting, his was the first face she had remembered, and he had become the passion that drove her. An affection she had waved to brotherhood, and had convinced herself they were nothing more - but somewhere along the way, the affection had become something more than that, for the both of them.

Even just a year ago, she had been too wrapped up in the memories of Adrien to even consider that someone might want her. And even if she knew that someone had, there was never use in trying, since she knew they would leave her once they knew she was barren. But Sebastian knew, and he had been the one to gently unwind the final strings that had burdened her from moving forward.

She moved forward now, and pressed her nose to his cheek. "You silly goose," she whispered, affection lining the length of her soft and humoured smile. "I don't deserve you," but she sure as hell wouldn't let him go. "I still need to go back to Moonspear, but we'll make this work." It would take effort, and likely some hard conversations on her end, but it would be worth it. He was worth everything. "And I love you, too," she said, her smile still holding, and her voice, quivering with a laugh. This was a curveball she hadn't expected, but she was ready to take it.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all - by Andalusia - August 22, 2018, 04:55 PM