The Sunspire Tender is the heart you never see
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Joining 
@Rannoch and @Pyro for visibility - got permission to PP him so he's there with her :p

When her son told her of the pack he had joined, she wanted to join in - not only because he had spoke highly of their leader, but also because her loner life was dragging her down. She had kept silent the fate of his father, wanting to wait for a more private meeting to express her grief. She followed him up the mountain from the red canyon she had found herself in, steady on her feet even with the stones shifting beneath them. Though she had never lived on a mountain, her journey had taken her over many and it had become second nature to the wise woman.

When they approached the border, she kept behind her son, their voices joining together to call upon the Sunspire's leader. It was then that she waited, uncertain of what to expect.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - August 02, 2018, 07:31 AM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - August 03, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - August 17, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Malice - September 03, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Tender is the heart you never see - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 05, 2018, 01:53 PM