Bitterroot Valley "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head"
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele watched as her body language gave off a submissive type feeling. His brow kind of went up in the air and he didn’t know how to react. This was the first time that anyone had ever done this toward him, was he that scary? The brute took a few steps back and then laid down on the ground so he would seem smaller to the woman. His heart was dropping because he had meant no harm but did she even know that?

He cleared his throat and then looked up at her with soft eyes. “I’m not here to harm you. I just want to meet new friends. Trying to find my inner self out here.” He said and then shifted his gaze away trying to seem less threatening. His tail was firmly touching the ground and his head came down to his paws. Hopefully he could get to know why she did that, it seemed to him like she had been hurt in the past.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
"excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Nym - August 03, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Steele - August 03, 2018, 01:30 PM