Bitterroot Valley "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head"
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele let his eyes wonder to her slowly and then gave her a warm look. “To find my inner self. Find who I wanna be from here on out? I guess it only makes sense to me. I’m Steele by the way.” He offered his demons in a sweet way and then his name. Still laying down he moved his eyes away again so she wouldn’t feel compelled to tell him anything. 

As he lay lay there he thought about how it would feel to be female and how superior males always thought they should be. This thought got his blood boiling, what a sexist world we all lived in. Then his thoughts returned about what this wolf was doing out here and why she showed submissive body language toward him, a fellow loner. It was all a lot to take in but he was glad for it to be taking away from his life for a short moment.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
"excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Nym - August 03, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Steele - August 03, 2018, 03:59 PM