Bitterroot Valley "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head"
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele perked his ears at the sound of her name. Her expressions made Steele worrysome, it seemed as though she was confused by his words. The brute was hoping he could get a little closer to her. He stood slowly and then inched a bit closer stopping every couple of steps to look up at her for approval.

Nym, is it okay if I move closer?” He asked softly during his first few steps. He would have never asked anyone permission to come closer to them but it seemed she would cower away, or that’s what he had thought. The woman seemed interesting like an interesting he would like to get to know. Steele was trying to portray himself as non threatening so his body was still half to the ground and his eyes wondered every once in a while.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
"excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Nym - August 03, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Steele - August 06, 2018, 09:48 AM