Duskfire Glacier Just moving on, living my best life.
11 Posts
Ooc —
As she was taking her last few gulps and swallowing them down her ears flicked hearing branches break and something thudding on the ground. It had her scared at first, flashbacks came of the male that wanted to see her dead. In her mind they weren’t just noises they were fight or flight warnings. Adrenaline kicked in coursing through her blood making her heart beat faster and sweat soak her pelt. Minutes felt like hours as she took a few steps back almost stumbling over her back leg and eyes still locked on the echoing sound. 

Next, she seen it... it wasn’t the ghost who haunted her past who she thought is around the corner every time she walks. In fact it was a horse of some sort and he was bending down to get a drink the same as she was just doing. The adrenaline came crashing down and she breathed heavily and then studied him for a minute. It made her angry that she was so susceptible to be fearful since what happened. 

The chocolate female let out a small mew hoping to get his attention. Maybe he could point her in a direction of good food or warm her of predators nearby. The interaction had no downfall to it so she at least tried it.
Messages In This Thread
Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 05, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 10, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 11, 2018, 01:54 PM