Duskfire Glacier Just moving on, living my best life.
5 Posts
Ooc —
genghis was not exactly driven to seek out social interaction. other than his brief acknowledgement of her presence -- meeting eyes was enough in his estimation -- he simply busied himself with the water. one ear flicked out to register the caribou's heavy breaths as he did so, but that was more self-preservation than interest; if it ran, he might well consider doing the same thing. the woods were not a good place to get into an extended conflict when one only had hooves, and when it came to wolves that was rather like trying to line up a hammer and nail with one's eyes closed at the best of times.

his tail swished softly behind him in what he knew was an ultimately fruitless attempt to discourage the insects that were truly the worst part of summer. it was only when the caribou made a soft noise -- not a word, yet clearly directed at him -- that he decided to react.

he took a last gulp of water -- it was, after all, summer, and despite the day under the shade of the trees his short coat was already shiny with sweat -- before he lifted his head, angled to the side so he could regard her with faint, thoughtful interest. this was no predator, after all, so there was no need for the aggression he would have otherwise gone with.

"you need something?" 
Messages In This Thread
Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 05, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 10, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 11, 2018, 01:54 PM