Duskfire Glacier Just moving on, living my best life.
11 Posts
Ooc —
The male seemed to be okay with a conversation, she let her ears relax and they brushed her horns. The chocolate female looked around in front of her then over her shoulder behind her, making sure that there was no danger especially the ghost that haunted her past. With the coast clear she could respond to the horse knowing that for that moment she was safe. 

Hello Genghis. How long have you been here? I’ve been here a few days. I don’t really know my way around. I was looking to see if you had any pointers about where I could go?” She said softly. It took everything in her not to look around again to see if she was in any danger. It became a habit of sorts that she had to see that she was safe every second of every day. One day it might save her life.
Messages In This Thread
Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 05, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 10, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 11, 2018, 01:54 PM