Herbalists' Cache blue
\\ || //
151 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
sorry sorry sorry to make you wait for a post that is literally only speech

Komodo listened and nodded, but these were not things that he did not already know. A story of love and loss, but it was almost as if her belief that he could not heal emotional wounds was an unspoken challenge to him — perhaps put into the karmic cycle through her subconscious beliefs and manifesting within him as very a real desire to heal her and take away her pain. It was the job of an angakkuq, was it not? Shamans healed by deconstructing reality and leveraging much more than the physical healing arts, or the ephemeral imperceptibility of sheer intention — it was both, always both, intertwined and never existing without one another. He saw the wounds she wore upon her soul as if they were slights and blemishes against her corporeal physicality. The brutish man crept towards her, breaching the barrier of touch, and held his raven tight as he recited the words of the ancestral angakkuqs.

“If’n yuh come to me as uh victim, ah will not support yah.
But ah’ll have the courage to walk with yah through the pain that yah’re suffering. 
Ah’ll put yah in the fire, ah'll undress yah, and ah'll sit yah on the earth.
Ah'll bathe yah with herbs, ah'll purge yah, and y’all vomit the rage n’ the darkness ‘nside yah.
I'll bang yer body with good herbs, and ah'll put yah to lay in the grass, face up’n to the sky.
Then h'll blow yer crown to clean the old memories that make yah repeat the same behav’yuh.

Ah'll blow yer forehead to scare away the thoughts that cloud yer vision. 
Ah'll blow yer throat to release the knot that won't let yah talk.
Ah'll blow yer heart to scare fear, so that it goes far away where it cannot find yah.
Ah'll blow yer solar plexus to extinguish the fire uh’ the hell yah carry inside, and yah’ll know peace.
Ah'll blow with fire yer belly to burn the attachments, n’ the love that was not.
Ah'll blow away the lovers that left yah, the children that were stolen.
Ah'll blow yer heart to make yah warm, to rekindle yer desire to feel, create and start again.
Ah'll blow away the garbage that yah collected trying to love what did not wanted tuh be loved.
Ah'll use the broom, and the sponge, and the rag, and safely clean all the bitterness inside yah.
Ah'll blow yer hands to destroy the ties that prevent yah from creating.
Ah'll blow yer feet to dust and erase the footprints memories, so yah can never return to that bad place. 
Ah'll turn yer body, so yer face will kiss the earth.
I'll blow yer spine from the root to the neck to increase yer strength and help yah walk upright.
And Ah'll let yah rest.

After this yah will cry, and after crying yah will sleep, 
And yah will dream beautiful and meaningful dreams, 
and when yah wake up I'll be waiting for yah.
Ah'll smile at yah, and yah will smile back
Ah'll offer yah food that yah will eat with pleasure, tasting life, and Ah'll thank yah.
Because what ah’m offering today, was offered to me before when darkness lived within me.
And after ah was healed,
Ah felt the darkness leaving, and ah cried.

Then we will walk together, and ah'll show yah my garden, and my plants, and ah'll take yah to the fire uh-gain.
And we’ll talk togethuh in a single voice with the blessing of the earth.
And we will shout to the forest the desires of yer heart.
And the fire will listen and whisper the echo, and we will create hope together.
And the mountains will listen and whisper the echo, and we will create hope together.
And the rivers will listen and whisper the echo, and we will create hope together.
And the wind will listen and whisper the echo, and we will create hope together.
And then we will bow before the fire, and we will call upon all the visible and invisible guardians.

And yah will say thank yah to all of them.
And yah will say thank yah to yerself.”

Then the man stopped, and wondered what she would make of such a promise.

night clubs & night stalkers
fast women, fast talkers
loose lips, loose limbs
the lovely loveless

Messages In This Thread
blue - by Reigi - August 05, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: blue - by Komodo - August 06, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: blue - by Reigi - August 08, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: blue - by Komodo - August 14, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: blue - by Reigi - August 18, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: blue - by Komodo - August 21, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: blue - by Reigi - September 03, 2018, 05:57 PM