The Sunspire dear child (i've been dying to reach you)
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Breccan's ears twitched in his sleep as he subconsciously took in the sounds occurring around him -- the crunching of Rannoch's teeth on a stick, Deshyr's yawn and her subsequent demand for the aforementioned stick. He popped open first one eye, then the other, blearily observing his surroundings. When he realized that he was missing out on something, he quickly jumped to his feet and raced towards his father and sister as quickly as his little legs could carry him.

He boofed loudly, imitating the sound that he often heard Rannoch make, his tail whipping to and fro as he look expectantly from the stick to Deshyr to Rannoch and back again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Deshyr - August 09, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Breccan - August 10, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Remi - August 11, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Liffey - August 22, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Breccan - September 03, 2018, 09:00 PM