Stavanger Bay i prayed heaven today would bring its hammer down on me
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
old murgash was careful to keep a doting mein of magnamity about him; this lady was important, or so his clouded eye said -- and every upfront word that came sharply out of her mouth simply cemented murgash' impression that she was, in short, a Top Tier Babe.

he fluttered his eyelashes and grinned - both at her and her sulky shadow that hung back with a scowl not even a shark could rival. the news smokestep and piper were gone was taken in, digested, and then discarded all in a flat second; he didn't like the news, naturally, but murgash was ostensibly hard to deflate.

"hm hm hm hm!" he muttered, genuinely saddened by the news he would not see either of skellige's salty-furred children today. it was not enough to keep him perturbed for long; ever brightfully, murgash bounced back. "oi'm genuwinely sorry to 'ear that." he flicked a tattered ear, as if that was enough to indicate how woefully sad he was to receive such news. onwards! "but lookee 'ere, miss --" he flicked his one eye up and down her frame, having no recollection of a name being offered: "miss pritty friendpal. skelli-dog just loikes to make sure his kin is kept after, is oll  - we always stick t'gether. not so bad a flaw, izzit?

....'soides, if 'e never sent noice wulfs such as meself to check after ye, whoi, you'd never 'ave met good ol' murgy. that's quoite a trade, innit? 'en what about yer friend, there? big grumpy? 'e 'ave a name for us poor fools?"
at this point, murgash was looking quite pointedly at redshank - his one good eye flinty yet full of good cheer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i prayed heaven today would bring its hammer down on me - by Murgash - August 17, 2018, 09:32 PM