Whitefish River if the men find out we can shapeshift, they’re going to tell the church
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
yeah, fuck that. "yeah," saarthal muttered, glancing away, a muscle in her jaw twitching. yeah, she wished max was here. then, at least, she had the chance to flirt excessively and - dude, it probably wouldn't wound her up at all. she doesn't give two shits about you haha she won't get jealous. still. at least there was a choice. mallaidh didn't even seem to want her there. everything about this was weird and awkward and saarthal, for the life of her, couldn't seem to understand why there was this sudden change.

silently, saarthal followed, staying just slightly behind the other girl - and then approximately a second later, she had enough of it. it was unbearable. she couldn't endure this awkwardness for another second. "if you want me to go, you know, you can just tell me," she stopped in her tracks, trying to mask hurt behind a facade of anger but failing miserably. in the end, with her ears sliding back against her skull, muscles tense and twitching facial muscles, she just looked hurt. and confused. really fucking confused. "why're you..?" saarthal trailed off painfully, "what's wrong? i mean, i know vari -but.." saarthal scowled and looked down. fuck, she hated this. fucking feelings. this was so fucking stupid. ugh.