Sea Lion Shores water in my lungs
on my teeth
220 Posts
Ooc — Laur
His reaction was subtle, a simple raise of dark brows along with an almost dismissive comment, before he seemingly changed his mind on his answer. Company. It was rare that he encountered one so straight forward, an equally as considerate as he immediately offered him the chance to decline in a most elegant way. Redshank lacked any sort of social grace, however, and lifted his chin dubiously with a sneer. He debated on simply slinging another expletive and stalking off but, just like this man, he too had spent too long a time in his own company.

So the boy offered a nonchalant shrug, beginning to drift idly towards the next towering palm tree as if it was going to offer anything different than the last. "I guess y'can stay," he said, trying to hold off on sounding too vexed. He wouldn't admit it, but the man was intriguing, even if it was only because Redshank was interested in the conspicuous marks he carried. He gave him a brief backwards glance just in case, before commenting, "not much in th'way of good company out here, though."
Messages In This Thread
water in my lungs - by Redshank - August 18, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: water in my lungs - by Æthelwulf - August 18, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: water in my lungs - by Æthelwulf - August 18, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: water in my lungs - by Æthelwulf - August 25, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: water in my lungs - by Redshank - August 18, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: water in my lungs - by Redshank - August 18, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: water in my lungs - by Redshank - September 03, 2018, 07:48 AM