Broken Boulder The first lead
42 Posts
Ooc —
Drakonis's look was returned by a silent and almost imperceptible smile, the calmness of it giving Drako the courage he needed to look perky as Alarian and Seabreeze showed up. He gave the woman a smile and then turned to the male, dipping his head in a bowing fashion to show his respect. "Yes, thats us! Sirius here is a bit nervous and shy around new people, so he won't be speaking much but I promise he's grateful for the offer. We would love to stay...I am interested in speaking with Olive and getting to know a bit of my heritage." He paused for a moment and turned to Sirius, giving him a chance to speak up like he always did as a way to try and push him a bit. His brother gave a slight shake of his head and Drakonis shrugged good naturedly "I cannot promise to stay forever. I can promise that while we are given shelter we will help out as much as possible" he finished speaking and gave a slow wag of his tail, blue eyes flicking back and forth between the two Sanctuary members before settling back on Alarian.
Messages In This Thread
The first lead - by Drakonis - August 18, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: The first lead - by Alarian - August 23, 2018, 04:19 AM
RE: The first lead - by Drakonis - August 23, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: The first lead - by Alarian - September 11, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: The first lead - by Drakonis - September 11, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: The first lead - by Alarian - September 13, 2018, 04:06 PM