Swiftcurrent Creek Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
As it seemed Chusi faired well enough with motherhood, especially since her pups' sire had vanished soon after their birth, Durnehviir had not cared much to visit. Too preoccupied by rearing her own litter and the constant worry of Ingram's killer ambling through their land again, she left the hunting and delivery of food to the Omega to her subordinates. Her decision to temporarily step down from her post as Alphess allowed her the chance to better bond with her own offspring but, now that they were no longer solely reliant on her, the title had been reclaimed. As such, it made sense to reaquaint herself with the subordinates.

The dragoness rumbled softly as she veered toward her dark pack-mate's whelping burrow, an alert to her arrival between the mouthful of fresh hair that dangled from her jaws. Her feathered tail swept the air at her rear in pleasant greeting, entirely neutral; although the young mother had been at the bottom of the hierarchy for some time now, she was still pack. Chusi knew and accepted her place gracefully, and had not been foolish enough to flee with her young babes. The russet Alpha settled her gift on the ground before the mouth of the den, presenting it for hungry little mouths within. "They are well? And you?"
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible - by Chusi - August 18, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible - by Durnehviir - August 19, 2018, 05:08 AM