Jade Fern Grove i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me
oh, everything is gorgeous once it's gone
57 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
he doesn't know how long he's been laying next to the stranger— no, the stranger's body, he reminds himself. all he can do is stare at the motionless red form, shivers wracking his body periodically. at some point he'd eaten the rest of the poppy seeds; he needs wants more, but he can't move. he can only stare, as if any moment the other will take a breath or move again.
until his skin crawls too fiercely, and his limbs are forced into motion. he lifts himself robotically, taking the lifeless figure by the scruff once again. there's a horrible stiffness to the body now, and he can taste foul remnants of the blood he'd drawn during their struggle. he wants to gag. instead he lifts the body and starts walking, staring ahead without seeing. he doesn't know where he's going; somewhere to hide the body, he thinks, somewhere to hide himself, but he doesn't know where.
"common" | "latin"
Messages In This Thread
i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me - by Ronnie - August 18, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me - by Aditya - August 18, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: i wouldn't front the scene if you paid me - by Dawn - August 19, 2018, 02:05 PM