Arrow Lake Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be
69 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Yah, said Talos as Wraen declaimed her luck in meeting such a talented young creature—Talos was liking this lady more and more. Her silvered eyes widened as the older wolf started describing these dragons in increasing detail, however—water dragons that grabbed ankles, water dragons that sang?! They do?! exclaimed Talos unthinkingly, and then belatedly realized she might have given the game away. I mean... Ours don' sing. There. That was better. That was more convincing. Right? Talos quickly peeked at the older bitch to see how she was taking this.

We don' have much prob'em wif 'em since I was born though, Talos elaborated, just in case. It was so fortunate that Swiftcurrent had acquired such a talented born dragon hunter, really, or who knows what might have happened... whole pack, eaten by mysteriously silent but deadly water dragons! Talos could practically hear the howls of lamentation at the terrible event in her mind already. They just didn't know how lucky they were to have her; her whole pack and even more importantly her whole family ought to be a lot more grateful and groveling toward the great huntress Talos, if you asked her. Though perhaps one couldn't entirely blame brothers for being stupid, or parents for having a blind spot when it came to their own pups... Regardless, however, Talos was very pleased she had found this stranger who immediately and enthusiastically acclaimed her brilliant expertise. ...Though Talos did feel just a little guilty about misleading the woman...assuming she was still being misled, here; Talos peeked again to make sure of it. They gots big teeth what bite real quiet, and e'en bigger spikes an' ears, but I still scairt 'em all real good, she embroidered further, wanting to see just how much braggadocio and nonsense this new admirer would swallow. This was so much better than hanging out with that skeptical little tattletale brother Akatosh regardless, however; he managed to outdo everyone else in sheer annoyance, every time, it seemed, even her other pesky little bros and interfering parents. None of them were even half so attentive and ego-stroking as this stranger, though! It was such a nice change, really it was.
Messages In This Thread
Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 18, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 27, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 04, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 05, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 07, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 10, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 14, 2018, 02:21 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 14, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 17, 2018, 03:37 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 18, 2018, 04:07 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 27, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 30, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 04, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 23, 2018, 01:36 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 30, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - November 01, 2018, 05:28 AM