Wheeling Gull Isle maybe i should stop but we'll see
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
The dark shewolf had not spent much time around Rokig. She had grown in many ways since finding succor with Doe's Shadow, but she was still not a very social creature. When she needed closeness and companionship, she sought out Coelacanth and Stockholm, and the collection of children that often flocked around them. But she still recognized the male easily enough, and did not feel the need to question him too harshly when she reported to the call and saw him there upon the shore.

"Rokig," she said as she drew near, her body tight with readiness, but her expression not unfriendly. There was no reason to believe that the male was here to cause trouble. She could not help but prepare for it nonetheless, but she was learning that the trouble she expected did not often come. The island was a peaceful place, after all. "You are back?" she asked him, making an attempt at conversation, for once. He looked unwell, but not in danger of collapsing. Moorhen sensed it was a sickness of the heart that troubled him most.
Messages In This Thread
maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - August 25, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Moor - August 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 02, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 10, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 27, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 29, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - October 26, 2018, 08:43 AM