Kildeer Rest cigarette daydreams
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
He let out an astonished snort as Alarian began to speak, swinging his head away, unable to meet the champagne gaze in front of him. There was the Alarian he knew and loved, and god, he hated him for it, right now. Always tugging at the heartstrings, trying to make him feel bad. Not that he didn't deserve it, but fuck if it didn't get under his skin.

"So, like, am I supposed to just hang around at the Sanctuary and watch you and Delight cuddle?" Zamael said, his tone decidedly nasty. "Fucking goddamn it, Alarian, I told you when I came back that I wouldn't leave. Not again. I know I left you hanging once before, but that was a different time. Even if I wanted to run away, I wouldn't."

He noticed the wince and made a mental note of it, pointing his muzzle toward the border. "C'mon, let's just go," he said sourly, forging ahead. "Get you something for your head and back to your boyfriend, instead of out looking for your shitass brother." There was a burning in his throat that he couldn't ignore; it must be the bile in his words, stinging with every syllable.
Messages In This Thread
cigarette daydreams - by Zamael - August 26, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: cigarette daydreams - by Alarian - August 26, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: cigarette daydreams - by Zamael - August 29, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: cigarette daydreams - by Alarian - August 29, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: cigarette daydreams - by Zamael - August 29, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: cigarette daydreams - by Alarian - August 29, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: cigarette daydreams - by Zamael - August 29, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: cigarette daydreams - by Alarian - August 29, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: cigarette daydreams - by Zamael - August 29, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: cigarette daydreams - by Alarian - August 29, 2018, 11:26 PM