Broken Boulder Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem?
117 Posts
Ooc —
before they get very far, mali has to say something. and solomon has to argue. all she wants is to clean out the nasty taste in her mouth and her brother and sister are fighting. instead, she decides to ignore them and keep going regardless of them following. she can hear solomon shouting over it and she feels a little puff in her chest at being defended, but she doesn’t say anything.

when she finds somewhere to drink, she lowers her mouth and laps and laps until the taste is gone in her mouth and her stomach is uncomfortably full of water. she lets her siblings argue for a while, eventually spitting up all the water she’d taken in. looking back, they hadn’t noticed, and this time she only drinks a little and turns, leaving them to fuss with one another.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Mal - September 04, 2018, 01:05 AM
RE: Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Mal - September 15, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Mal - September 22, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: Do Millennials Have A Bigfoot Erotica Problem? - by Brilliance - October 14, 2018, 08:24 PM