Heron Lake Plateau I need a voice to echo
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
I'm gonna say no posting order so that others can jump in. Just give it like two days to let everyone post once before posting again.

Tywyll had resumed his sniffing and excited whimpering until Wintersbane showed up, saying he wouldn't cross the borders. His ears perked up and then slowly lowered and slid to the side as he reguarded the man who saved him. The short time they had spent together had breezed by but Tywyll was surprised by the amount of sadness he felt at the idea of parting with him. "Do...you have a home Bane? You can stay with me, you'll be welcome." he said hopefully, smiling at the silver crested man. He remained focused on Wintersbane until the tan pelt of Niamh caught his attention and he gasped, dropping to his belly and wiggling crying happily. It felt so good to see a familiar face, he was ecstatic until he saw her flash her teeth at Wintersbane. Immediately he gave a timid but sharp growl, one to grab her attention "I wouldn't have come home...He saved me. Did his best to fix me up. He's my friend" he explained warmly, nuzzling his head up under her chin and placing apologetic licks beneath her jawline. "I'm sorry Niamh, I just wanted to explore but I got attacked by a weird long fuzzy creature." he murmured.

Slowly he pulled away from Niamh and made his way to Wintersbane, standing directly in front of him before stretching his nose upward and pressed it into the fur of his shoulder. "I wish you would stay" he said. "Thank you for saving me, bringing me home." he whined softly and stepped away, feeling it in his soul that there would be no joining for the man.
Messages In This Thread
I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - August 30, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Finley - September 01, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - September 12, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - September 13, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 20, 2018, 03:42 AM