Stavanger Bay All you have is your fire
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Private 
@Norsamu I'm going to keep certain details a little vague because the bear thread isn't complete yet. I'm assuming that everyone would be gone by the time they arrive.

He skidded to halt at the borders, terror streaking through his body and pushing all other thoughts out. He had been gone only a few days, but he barely recognized the bay. The caches were all ravaged, their contents strewn about the beach in pieces. He took a few tentative steps farther into what was once his home, and lifted his nose to the air. The stench of bear was the most prominent thing he scented, and under that was the faded scent of his packmates, all seemingly long gone. He hoped they had all been able to flee and had not suffered the alternative, but he honestly couldn't tell. The place was a disaster, and from the looks of it, completely abandoned. All this had happened, and he hadn't been here--hadn't been here to offer any help, or make sure that everyone made it out safely. He had been gallivanting around, drinking rum with pretty strangers while his pack was terrorized by a monster.

He snapped his head up then, remembering his reason for coming back in the first place. Norsamu. Dammit. Where was she? He had not been able to catch up to her but assumed he would find her on the border making a drunk fool of herself. She was nowhere to be seen, though, and he grew worried. Maybe she had seen the mess and taken off? That's what he would have done had this not once been his home. He wanted to call out for her but was afraid the bear might still be somewhere close, so instead, he began walking the borders to look for the white-maned female.
Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
Messages In This Thread
All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - August 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - August 30, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - August 31, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - September 01, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - September 05, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - September 05, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Zodiac - September 07, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: All you have is your fire - by Norsamu - September 07, 2018, 04:56 PM