Heron Lake Plateau and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
As Svalinn continued to wrestle with the beaver, another pup joined the effort. Elwood couldn't remember the girl's name, but he watched all the same as the two youths employed different strategies to try to bring down their prey. While the female cub took the beaver's wide, flat tail in her mouth and began to tug on it, Svalinn continued to straddle its body and eventually began to inflict some damage with his teeth.

This, of course, greatly irritated the beaver, and it swiped at him with its claws. Predictably, Svalinn released it with a cry. Elwood refrained from intervening; instead, he mentally rooted for the two children to rally and keep trying. Were he coaching his own offspring, he might have offered a word of encouragement -- but he would follow Caiaphas' lead in this situation.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 17, 2018, 01:52 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 17, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Raleska - September 22, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 25, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - November 19, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - December 17, 2018, 10:49 PM