Broken Boulder the end should be a good one
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
"I know," Zamael responded, nodding, still pressed against his brother. "I've never doubted that. Not for a second." How could he? Alarian, for his faults, had the gift of boundless love--at least, for his older brother. But for others, as well, perhaps. Delight? They grew closer with each and every day. Maybe Delight would have stepped into the role as adequate replacement, when he finally returned.

He hoped, for his brother's sake, that it was more than likely.

He pulled away, knowing that his time was up here. If he didn't go now, he never would. And he'd continue to fuck things up, continue to-- God, it was Alarian's dependency on him, right? He couldn't remain here as a crutch to his brother, an easy escape from the weight of the world. It was better for both of them that he left for a while. He knew this. He felt it deep within himself, like blood through veins.

"Take care of yourself, Alarian," Zamael whispered, running his nose along his brother's cheek one final time. "I love you."

With a last glance at the only wolf he had ever loved more than himself, Zamael turned and ran--

Ran, like a coward. Just like he had always done.
Messages In This Thread
the end should be a good one - by Zamael - September 07, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Alarian - September 07, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Zamael - September 07, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Alarian - September 08, 2018, 12:03 AM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Zamael - September 08, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Alarian - September 08, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Zamael - September 08, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Alarian - September 08, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Zamael - September 14, 2018, 03:05 PM