Stavanger Bay Now we are ready to sail for the Horn
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
The white maned rogue was surprised another wolf suddenly joined in her mischief toward the sea. However that feeling was quickly replaced with amusement as Norsamu followed in his laughter with her own barbarous, boisterous cackle. Of course with such a laugh, seawater swept in her mouth, wasting no time to take revenge at her. However, she continued her laughter while suffering this salty taste.

"Nay and aye mate," she disagreed, but oddly then agreed, "they fuck me over, but in return I'll steal their treasures!" The reason she jumped in was not for the fit of anger toward the sea, which has at times crashed against her in madness. She more was after what was in the waters! As an example, her large paws dipped into the waters and wildly splashed at it. She was swiping toward the bottom near the sand, her paws trying to catch something; anything, "Like this my brother!" Norsamu's paw breached the water, but not alone. While it was only in the air for a moment, something else appeared above alongst with her black and white paws; a single crab. It was quite plain though, as well as a small critter, and she made no attempt to snatch it in her maw. It simply went back into the waters with a 'plop.' That wasn't a prize worthy to be brought up. Something big and glorious, be it a shiny red crab or a luxurious shell; she wanted it.
Sea Shanties
Now we are ready to sail for the Horn
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn
To be rollicking randy dandy-O!
Messages In This Thread
Now we are ready to sail for the Horn - by Norsamu - September 08, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: Now we are ready to sail for the Horn - by Khanalyr - September 09, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: Now we are ready to sail for the Horn - by Norsamu - September 09, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: Now we are ready to sail for the Horn - by Khanalyr - September 10, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: Now we are ready to sail for the Horn - by Norsamu - September 10, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Now we are ready to sail for the Horn - by Khanalyr - September 12, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: Now we are ready to sail for the Horn - by Norsamu - September 12, 2018, 06:20 PM