Phoenix Maplewood my heart is a tartarian gate
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She began listing plants he had never heard of but it didn't bother him much since he didn't know the names of lots of plants. Holding still as she inspected him he let her talk, eyeing the plants she did pull out. He went to eat the one she gave first, tensing and drawing back as she told him to wait and then switched the plants out. That did make him somewhat uncomfortable, her lack of certainty with what she was using to try and heal him but he figured he couldn't get much worse off then he was now. He licked up the plant she gave him the okay for and cringed at the taste though made no complaint. He watched as she chewed the second plant and tensed as she began to place it on his burns, hissing through clenched teeth at the immediate sting. "It sure does" he confirmed but held still, waiting for the sting to fade which it promptly did and was replaced with a sort of cool sensation which felt rather good. He gave a relieved sigh eyeing her gratefully "Feels a bit better already though. Thank you"
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 09, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 10, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Sunny - September 13, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: my heart is a tartarian gate - by Alya - September 13, 2018, 06:33 PM