Golden Glade if you take my advice you're bound to be damned
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
His luck was thin today, wasn't it?

He could not be left alone by the locals it seemed. While this scent was not the same as the one the masked female had worn, it was rather close. Too close. Alas it wasn't her and so perhaps for that reason his interest dipped down a bit. Even when a chuff reached his ears.

Behemoth positioned himself to see her a bit better. She was as fiery as the sky was and his pale yellow eyes could only drink so much in. He had never enjoyed bright colors but it wasn't like he had any mud to throw on her to darken things. A dark brow raised as he stared at her with an expectant gaze.

Well?
note: behemoth is primarily nocturnal
as such, his threads will take place at sunset or night
Messages In This Thread
if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Behemoth - September 14, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Behemoth - September 16, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:21 PM