Dragoncrest Cliffs i just wish you could feel what you say
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
"daddy!" her tail wagged as her father game into view, and she pressed herself against him as he moved to kiss her cheek. when she pulled away, her expression faltered, her ears splaying. "i just got lost, i'm not as good a steltrona as i imagined i could be," she admitted bashfully, but that wasn't what tugged down so gently at the corners of her mouth, "but, it got me thinking... and i think i need to leave drageda. there is more for me, somewhere else, where i can find what i'm really good at and.. who i really am. besides just... the wocha's daughter and a carbon copy of my mother." 

her gaze dropped, briefly, but she remembered herself and looked back up to dio with wide eyes, her brows turned up. what would he say? "and i know what it means, i know drageda law." would he think she was stupid? surely, any wolf that left such protected walls would think she was stupid.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 16, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 17, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 24, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 26, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 07, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 31, 2018, 03:17 AM