Dragoncrest Cliffs i just wish you could feel what you say
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
To any explanation at all, it was all the same. He just.. any justification or assurances or anything helped, but deep down, this was how it was and this was not within his jurisdiction to argue. Keeping her here, especially knowing this? It would only ruin everything far worse than this, and not when there was life beyond these Drageda shores. He knew, and had seen it plenty of times before, in himself, in others. Even Drageda had not been the first time he had been home once too.

But desperately, he wanted to believe this was the right decision for her and keep doubt away. He needed to believe and with a resigned sigh, watched Dacio leave. A small yip and a rustle of paws suggested the lurking Opalia went after him, so the pale Drakru turned to her once again. Now alone, and though it pained him, he concluded his farewells as much as he could hope to; it still didn't seem like enough.

He'd send her off best he could. Always.. if not here beneath the banner of any pack, he would be her father, and she would be his first daughter from what had become so meaningful. Somehow perhaps he could find a way even through this.. but largely, he knew this would stretch their bond thin. He would just believe, he supposed.

The world had more for her. 
my last here
Messages In This Thread
i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 16, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 17, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - September 24, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - September 26, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 07, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: i just wish you could feel what you say - by Dio - October 31, 2018, 03:17 AM