Phoenix Maplewood pls&ty
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He would try to slowly work with her to not be so formal first of all. She acted like someone who was going to get beaten if they messed up and was used to it. She was so scared and rigid and just...submissive. It kind of hurt his heart. His brain went back to his and Aditya's previous conversation, how he was to help lead and take over the comfort of everyone in the pack and the hunting. This must be his first task. "Sure thing! You're an adult though so I won't mentor you like a child. I've been promoted to take charge of teaching new recruits and making everyone comfortable as well as leading all hunts." he wanted to reassure her that he wasn't going to be hovering over her like a hawk and acting like she was incapable of doing things.

He motioned for her to sit "Make yourself comfy. I'll start by telling you about how things work here." he said with a smile and slid down until he was laying in an upright position. "Morningside was started by my dad, Grayday. Me and Dawn are his kids, you haven't met her yet she's um..busy. He took us from our old pack to wander but began to want to make his own home, where everyone could be happy. He found a beautiful territory and gathered followers quickly, allowing him to make Morningside in good time. Its a place where your rank doesn't nescessarily mean you have power and boss everyone. Everyone cares about one another here, we all have one another's backs." he spoke warmly, it brought him happiness to be able to tell the story of how his dad founded Morningside. He gave pause to see if she wanted to comment.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 12:37 AM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 17, 2018, 01:38 AM