Phoenix Maplewood pls&ty
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The way she acted so timid and hesitant around him, was why he was so surprised when she began to open up toward him. He paused in his fishing and turned his complete focus upon her, taking in her words and findinf that they made him mad and sickened him at the same time. Omega. He knew what one was, the wolf considered the lowest. The wolf that was usually quiet and sweet that was seen as weak because of it and picked on by everyone. A slave to the pack that did the dirty work and was beaten up for stupid reasons. He watched as she killed the fish and opened his mouth, his voice tense as he tried not to show how disturbed he was. "I can understand your confusion. Morningside isn't like that at all. To become a respected member all we ask is that is that you help provide for everyone and do your part. Everyone is expected to. Nobody is considered an...omega." he tossed the word out like it was a foul tasting piece of food.

He studied her for a moment and gave her a soft smile "I can't expect or ask you to forget what they did to you. I do ask that you try to keep in mind that we will never ever hurt you for any reason. Unless of course you attacked one of us first. My mate Aliac...she is quiet and shy and anywhere else would probably be seen as weak...an omega. Here everyone respects and loves her. You are unique Desdemona, you don't have to be a fierce warrior or a mighty hunter....be who you want." he spoke in a gentle tone, the words flowing out before he even thought about them. It was one of those weird moments where Sunny showed wisdom and a deeper intellect than many believed he had. "Take your time discovering who you can be when you aren't being forced to cower and grovel by cruel wolves." he suggested and began to climb out of the water. "We're all here to help you. If anyone messes with you, come to me or Aditya" he said and wagged his tail, padding away a good distance and shook his fur out. "I can show you around now, or we can meet up another time and you can find yourself a den" he gave her the choice, prompting her to make a decision for herself.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 12:37 AM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 17, 2018, 01:38 AM