Stone Circle And you can play this at my funeral
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
lemme know if I'm not allowed to intrude!

After she had returned from her small trip, told Howl she wouldn't be with him, and fixed her relationship with Mawk as much as possible, her mind had begun healing itself slowly. She got flashes of memory, dreams that made her remember, or sometimes she just woke up knowing  stuff she didn't before. It was always accompanied by headaches and confusion, lapses in lucidity, and sometimes it made her snap and she went mad for a period of time. Those memories usually involved Lonzo...the Snake. Or Ares. Or watching Onyx be harmed and be unable to help. Due to this she stayed away from the pack, she even hid from Mawk for fear of hurting him for a while.

Recently something changed. She started leaving her den. She hunted, Patrolled, and sometimes even watched the pups of the bag and left them small gifts. She had begun to memorize faces and scents to know her home and most of all she craved Mawk. So when Valette called for him from the borders she grew curious. She slowly approached and watched from hiding as Valette left Mawk with a unknown young boy. She listened to the beginning of the conversation and then stepped out of hiding, one ear twitching nervously as she eyed the boy with curiosity and shyness before moving to Mawk's side. She offered a smile, not the usual warm one but a wavering nervous gesture of affection as if she feared he wouldn't welcome her. She did. Fear he would be cold that is, since she had once again hidden herself away from him for so long. "Mawk...who is this?" she asked softly before turning to give the boy a second, more polite smile and nod of her head. He was just a kid, he didn't seem nasty at all, plus she was sure Mawk could handle if he got out of control for any reason.
Messages In This Thread
And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 21, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:21 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 24, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 30, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 02, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 06, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 06, 2018, 06:57 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 08, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 12, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 12, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 13, 2018, 06:46 AM