Dragoncrest Cliffs the patron bird of the vore fetish
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She can’t exactly call it relief when Blixen decides to only use her actual name. They’re moving forward and leaving the past behind but she’d quietly wanted to hold onto something. She focuses on the positive, the fact she’s so willing to move ahead with her. Nothing will hold them back now.

A little uncertain if she wants to continue now, or later, Mallaidh takes a deep breath. Doing it now will get it out of the way; getting everything all at once like a bandaid. Then they can really move forward. They can start small and build their way up, but her chest feels like it’s going to burst if she doesn’t.

“I remember my family and where I came from,” she starts, glancing over, “well, sorta. What I can remember, I guess. A few months ago, a bit before I… left, I found my sister and brother. They were staying at a pack on an island south of here. And before I came here, I ran into a… my, um, little sister. I’d never met her before, but she’s there too. My littermates aren’t anymore, but I have family kinda close. What’s left of it, I mean.” Her throat tightens and though she does not expect anything but support from her friend, it’s difficult to say. Drageda holds memories in every corner f her shoving everything off that she’s here for the first time as Mallaidh, starting over. Maybe that’s what she needs after all.

“I haven’t visited them yet. It was, um, it just happened with Reed, I mean. I wasn’t ready to go back. But maybe soon, once things kinda settle down,” she adds with a side of seeking permission that it’ll be okay to travel somewhere else for a few days.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Mallaidh - September 21, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Blixen - September 23, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Mallaidh - September 26, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Blixen - September 26, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Mallaidh - September 28, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Blixen - September 28, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Mallaidh - September 28, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Blixen - September 30, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Mallaidh - October 02, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Blixen - October 02, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Mallaidh - October 05, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Blixen - October 08, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Mallaidh - October 13, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Blixen - October 20, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Mallaidh - October 20, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Blixen - October 20, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Mallaidh - October 20, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Blixen - October 20, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: the patron bird of the vore fetish - by Mallaidh - October 21, 2018, 08:49 AM