Otatso Wetlands my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
right. the silence hung in the air as constantine failed to respond. but did he need to? aria knew the answer. 

instead, he commented about a fire, something that sent chills across aria's spine. she shook her fur out, trying to stop it from bristling at a feeling she could hardly grasp. "there was a fire at donnelaith," she commented, almost dully. she could remember watching the fire from the top of... the mountain, she couldn't remember it's name, but it was the one that floki had been at. it hurt her heart to think about it, to remember, but it was such a detached memory that... truly, it was a phantom pain. 

"where was it?" she asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 28, 2018, 12:37 PM