Duskfire Glacier Take me farther, give me one day longer
142 Posts
Ooc —
The smoky male had been scouting the borders for any intruders or joiners. His mind wondered as he trekked along, who would he become here? The question would be one that couldn’t be answered right now but it could be in time. The cold air hit him like a train but it was welcomed with a shake of his fur and a soft smile. His pelt was dense and made for the cold air that came with living on the glacier. 

As he ended his round one one last sniff of the air was given to detect anyone unwelcome. Without a trace of a scent he turned to find a place to sleep for the night. Passing the different scenery in the Glacier he spotted the eyes of Siarut at the Grotto. He hadn’t had a lot of interaction with the man and decided to get in a talk before the darkness had fully fell upon the land. 

He moved swiftly and then sent out a chuff before getting too close. He wasn’t sure if the man would be up for a chat and left it up to him as he stopped a couple feet away.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - September 26, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - September 26, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - September 26, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - September 26, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - September 26, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - September 30, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Siarut - October 13, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: Take me farther, give me one day longer - by Steele - November 07, 2018, 08:11 PM