Permafrost Hollows Que que na-to-ra
12 Posts
Ooc —
It's sudden and surprising - the offer - and for once, Amka's face relays this. 

She glances to the caverns as they're the only thing that can be considered familiar with the raven gone. She feels the attachment to this place - tugging at her to refuse and stay put. The smarter half of her knows this is only fear, fear of rejection or not belonging or losing it all again. 

Her golden gaze wandered back over to Steele and she nodded once, taking the first few steps towards him as if to follow. 

Her brows lifted slightly at the explanation - confirming that he was indeed southern but was attempting to become northern. A concept she'd not seen before. 

"Perhaps I could be of some assistance, if they decide I can stay," she offers simply, not making any promises. Perhaps these northerners were not like her people, perhaps they would decide she wasn't worth a spot in their ranks.

Only the spirits could know, she thought, best to let them worry about it. Amka tried to follow her own advice, ignoring the ball of nerves forming in her stomach as she moved to Steele's side, allowing him to lead the way back to his tribe. 
slight PP at the end, I can edit if you need me to. Thank you for the thread! <3
"Are you insane like me, been in pain like me?

Are you deranged like me, strange like me?"
Messages In This Thread
Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 06:10 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 09:06 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 10:39 AM