Heron Lake Plateau locked and loaded, where the hell is peace of mind?
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Raven felt a weird twinge deep down somewhere as Ceara's gaze met hers fleetingly, and it made her feel...uncomfortable. Things had been weird since the night her friend had confessed to being in love with her. Not to the point that Raven didn't enjoy her company -- for she truly did -- but enough to make her question and second-guess every interaction in a way she hadn't done before. She was glad when the Blackthorn's eyes fell away from her own and the strange tension faded back into the shadows behind the miasma of anger brought on by the news of Blackfeather coming around again.

She considered Towhee's suggestion for a few beats, and then nodded. "I agree," she commented, chewing her lip as she thought. "It's too risky, and we're too isolated. It'd be easy for them to pick us off one by one if too many are wandering alone. I'll talk to Qui about it, but I'm sure he'll agree too." She felt a moment of gratitude that they had X -- he'd be a valuable asset in helping to keep an eye out for strangers in the surrounding territories, for sure. She turned her attention back to Ceara and asked, "You need rest. And food. I can rustle up something fresh for you if you want to find somewhere comfortable to lie down. Might need to get some medicine on a few of those cuts, too."
Messages In This Thread
locked and loaded, where the hell is peace of mind? - by Fire - September 30, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: locked and loaded, where the hell is peace of mind? - by Raven - November 08, 2018, 08:47 PM